How Do Successful Managers Use 22 Steps, From Finding New Candidates Till Getting Desired Results From Them?

सफल मैनेजर्स कैन्डडैटस् को खोजने से लेकर उनसे मनचाहा रिजल्ट पाने तक, २२ स्टेप्स का उपयोग कैसे करते है?

Overview in English

Overview in Hindi

In this world, 98% of the managers and businessmen are of the opinion that they want only suitable candidates who will take responsibilities on their own and work as an owner in the company so the progress will be faster. 2% of seniors say that we have suitable candidates only.
      Research has shown that in the companies of the entire world, 20% people give 80% result and 80% people give 20% result. It means 20% people who take responsibilities on their own who are called as performing asset and the remaining 80% of the people who give average result are called non-performing asset.
      The team giving the expected result is not a fate. The 2% companies who have the people taking responsibilities on their own, should proactively or by setting goal, search for candidates which is called talent acquisition. It is said that if you believe in god, refute this.
      In the film of this course, you will learn the 22 steps with the help of which you can identify your desired team and give them the offer. If you wish the same then let’s make use of this course and make a team of only the candidates taking responsibilities on their own.

Promo Videos

Part 1

999

All Parts 999/-

Testimonial

“My sales have increased over 200,000 in 3 months
  …my manager is quite pleased
 …I attribute this to specific concepts I learned in your
  Selling course.”

-ABC

“My sales have increased over 200,000 in 3 months
  …my manager is quite pleased
 …I attribute this to specific concepts I learned in your
  Selling course.”

-ABC

“My sales have increased over 200,000 in 3 months
  …my manager is quite pleased
 …I attribute this to specific concepts I learned in your
  Selling course.”

-ABC